Ladies and gentlemen,
in connection with the regulations contained in:
Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/44 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation”),
Please be advised that we make every effort to ensure that your privacy is properly protected.
I. Personal data
1. The administrator of personal data provided in an e-mail / registration / contact form is:
PPHU “Ark-Pol” Arkadiusz Wiśniewski
Dorohucza 53, 21-044 Trawniki
Tax Identification Number: 7130017913
2. Contact with the Administrator is possible:
a) in writing to the following address: Dorohucza 53, 21-044 Trawniki
b) by phone: 81 585 00 95
c) by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The legal basis for the processing of data sent is the consent of the sender, necessary to present our Offer and information concerning it.
4. Personal data is processed only for the purposes indicated above.
5. Providing personal data is not obligatory, but failure to do so will make it impossible to present the required information.
6. The data will be kept for no longer than it is necessary, i.e. until the moment of cancellation of the submitted Offer or withdrawal of the expressed consent.
7. The data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out prior to its withdrawal. The consent may be withdrawn in the same way as it was intended for sending the request for quotation.
8. The administrator does not intend to transfer your data to a third country or to international organizations.
9. You have the right to demand from the Administrator access to their data, rectification, transfer and deletion as well as limitation of data processing.
10. In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
11. Based on your personal data, the Administrator will not make automated decisions to you, including decisions resulting from profiling.
1. What’s with cookies?
Cookies are IT data (in particular text files) stored in users’ end devices, enabling smooth use of websites. Thanks to them, the website displays correctly, adapting to the equipment used by the surfer. Cookies remember your individual settings, data transferred in forms, help to maintain the session. At the next visit, the same page will load much faster, and you will not have to enter the same information again.
2. What about cookies?
We use them to customize the content of the page to your preferences, display it in the correct way, optimize it.
Cookies enable us to create anonymous statistics that help us improve the structure and content of the website, with the exception of the personal identification of the Internet user. Personal data collected with their use can be collected only (!) In order to perform specific functions for the user. What’s more, they are encrypted so that no unauthorized person will gain access to them.
3. Deleting cookies
4.What cookies do we use?
Permanent – they will remain on the device for a specified time in their parameters or until they are manually removed by the user.